The compact and durable Klipsch AW-400 all-weather loudspeaker brings big time sound and worry-free performances to the great outdoors. And because it\'s so efficient, you get much more sound per watt, enabling this full-range model to work well in wide-open spaces.
- High sensitivity and power handling
- Paintable UV-resistant ABS enclosure with rustproof aluminum grille
- 90°x 90° Tractrix Horn tweeter for clean, clear highs
- Supplied with C-style mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- 3/8\"-16 threaded insert for optional mounts
Featuring a 4-inch IMG woofer, 1-inch polymer tweeter mated to a square Tractrix® Horn, durable UV-resistant enclosure, non-corrosive grille, easy draining input cup, heavy gauge zinc C-bracket and 3/8\"-16 threaded inserts, the AW-400 easily brings high-quality music entertainment to your patio, garden, terrace, balcony or pool side.
With its good looks, great performance value and installation flexibility, the AW-400 will change the way you think about architectural audio.
||91Hz-20kHz +/- 3dB
||50 w (200 peak)
||91dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
||one 1\" (2.5 cm) polymer dome tweeter
|HIGH FREQUENCY HORN
||90 (0) x 90 (0) Tractrix Horn
||one 4\" (10.2cm) IMG woofer
|WIRE GAUGE ACCOMMODATED
||9.5\" (24.1cm) H x 6.5\" (16.5cm) W x 7.25\" (18.4 cm) D
||5 lbs (2.3 kg)
||White enclosure and grill